Thursday 12 November 2015

Liang chen nice woman B side of life

Posted by doll on 09:59:00 with No comments
We have "little Ayase Haruka" beam title chen, 19 years on campus has a high popularity on the Internet. Swept shape once dry surface caused endorsements topic, dubbed the "super dangerous hell Department working girl", also filmed ads, featuring the TV program assistant chair, Breeze Center spokesperson like. Last year, the stage name changed, with Chenruo Ying, Guo Yuan and Chen Yixi total group source "Breeze micro goddess' hair piece; while back also stood on the stage of Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall, play the leading role starring musical love drama. Although it looks a Guaiguai Pai, but hid her appearance under clean and perfectly clear, in fact, there are funny and crazy side, as there is no chance to see? She would have to look at you with more affinity of.

Inside "Breeze micro goddess" four groups, u on behalf of which a character? Liang chen: I should be responsible for the funny part of it! Although I may look like a very quiet, serious look, but I told the source metadata two privately all love nonsense, usually relatively noisy scene two, say something funny, then we are not serious, or dance with belonging sizzling atmosphere type.

U had so outgoing personality? Liang chen: Yes, yeah! I am also full of lively private, not very binding or too burden. Model not done before, I was a pistachio in school, with all my friends are noisy, laughing madness on the road. But because the outside work, with everyone mostly side of the edge, do not understand each other, so the appearance of the impression people to feel good intimate, quiet, probably because it looks a little sense of distance! Many people say I'm not laughing face looks very smelly, I feel super innocent ah! Because I was actually love to chat exchanges, hoping to bring you joy. U feeling into showbiz after it produced a change in mentality?

Liang chen: changed a lot! Because after all, this is a new work environment, there are so many around Behind the Scenes of professionals, they regard their status Hold very well. I'm not the business for self-confidence, fear of failure is very heavy, always I feel we are perfectly good, they themselves are nothing. Not confident there will be guarded, people find it hard to get along with. It was discovered that we are also so slowly accumulated experience, we decided to come up with their own original personality, do not think too much, all the way up, there is nothing to be afraid of the. What are the study or preparation, allow yourself to become more confident?

Liang chen: The company has arranged for me to the theater, performances, talk and other programs, training my mouth bar, pronunciation, sometimes record their own voice to listen to, to study this word in a certain period, a long time will be able to train their own speech articulate clarity. Usually at home practicing piano will also learn to play the guitar, I would like to learn a little talent. Because I think a lot of things as long as the ready, is my own. Once the opportunity comes, they can play very well behaved.



Recently with the prince Li Wei Feng songs show a musical partner, have any particular harvest? Liang chen: That was my first time when the heroine, standing at the Sun Yat-sen Memorial Hall stage, the stage is still very worried about their performance was bad, but then played out in the heart full of emotion, trying to overcome the share of tension, it seems for theatrical performances and more interested. Theatre is to be very exaggerated, to achieve even their own will be goose bumps, the degree of affectation can not stand to let the audience feel, because the spot will eat your feelings. This is actually a very good show temper, let me know how to face the camera retractable emotions.

Like the boys have dramatic enough? Liang chen: I like sit on, humor boys. Do not be too stiff, you can make me like or funny, and with him I would be more relaxed. Occasionally made me feel very cute kind. Usually in groups of people when pistachios particularly attractive to me, because there is no distance, easy to get along, but also more generous, there is loyalty, not rigidly stick section. Be sure to understand the filial family, then a little sunshine and lively (like Eddie), but also the same with me like outdoor activities, outdoor or beach holidays out of the sun, stroll the streets of Humanities. It is best to stay away with me, I like exciting, crazy life.

I have thought about what to do crazy things? Liang chen: I see not enough, before the program played limit games, this actually also successfully played out large-scale musical, I told the agent said, my life has been fearless, what work have put your horse over it! He finished the next day there is a notice, from the 4-storey place hanging wire to slide down, while also lose the ball down. Feet vacated stairs up Shihai crying, I found myself still very timid, but slide down when they feel good fun Oh! So relaxed outlook on life, then what are u not touch something?

Liang chen: I am afraid of snakes! Others, like frogs, cockroaches or mice are not afraid of a child to see more, because I rely on the outskirts of Taoyuan home, two bedroom plus a large garden and backyard, these are very often seen. I'll be braver than close female friends that have problems will send I shot process.



Which animal would use to describe yourself? Liang chen: I like dogs, the family has raised three dogs. I also full of love like a baby, like dog discuss hug, I would like this to her boyfriend, also a female friend. With her ㄋ ㄞ ~ I love u up! Hold her about this. But if you use an animal to describe it, I feel more like a cat yeah! Compare puppy obedience, with the host side, he said a dare return II. But nothing like my personality, I am often boast smart, like a cat. Cats feeling very self, to live their lives, graceful. Maybe before I do not have a strong personality, but when you know how to squeeze more life doing things measured, when the baby like a baby, while maintaining the idea of ​​independence, self-confidence will gradually reveal the kind of elegance to.

Man in the eyes of sexy, how u see? Liang chen: indeed, with a little lazy, kind of sexy will be more attractive, people really want to close.

Feel about the sexiest man? Liang chen: When he was very serious, focused on doing things their own good, and manner of speech that look the most sexy. I do not like too much clatter when lifting children, or not have their own goals. If we are correct, then one would hope to be able to grow together.

> Birthday: 10/24> Constellation: Scorpio > Height: 167cm> Weight: 48kg > Measurements: 34/25/35 > Experience: "Breeze micro goddess" members of the group, "Guoguang help" assistant chair > Favorite own part: Teeth > Favorite on their personality traits: smart and cautious > TV works: "Ultimate X dormitory" "PMAM the better detective agency" > EP works "Pretty"; stage dramas "The Stars Star Love" > Image Endorsement: Breeze Center. Want to see more cat-like beam chen sexy style?
Categories:

0 comments:

Post a Comment